Effective 28 September 2017
Hello and welcome on the 'legal' part of our service. We appreciate you stopping by to read the InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Terms and Conditions; it's important that you do.1. Introduction
Any enquiries or complaints which you have in relation to this Website should be addressed to the email@example.com.
The information, materials and data provided on this Website are for general information purposes. For your convenience, InDelivery Sp. z o.o. may provide interactive features on this Website, such as access to tracking and user comments. You are authorized to use these features solely for the purposes specified and for no other purposes.
InDelivery Sp. z o.o. wants your feedback and appreciates your ideas and suggestions but is unable to answer every comment individually. InDelivery Sp. z o.o. will be free to use and act on any information you submit.
- a) You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- b) You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- c) You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by InDelivery Sp. z o.o.
- d) You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or Information or that infringes the intellectual property rights of another.
- e) Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of InDelivery Sp. z o.o.
- f) You may not use or access the Website or the InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Systems or Services in any way that, in InDelivery Sp. z o.o. judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Systems, Services or the Website or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Systems, Services or the Website.
- g) You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any portion or aspect of the Content or the Information, without the express written consent of InDelivery Sp. z o.o.
You shall not use this Website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages which may interfere with the operation of this Website or with the enjoyment of this Website by other visitors.
For your convenience, InDelivery Sp. z o.o. may provide interactive features on this site, such as access to client’s account, calculating and tracking, and user comments. You are authorized to use these features solely for the purposes specified and for no other purposes.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. As appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number or company name (Usage data). As your Usage data we also consider information you enter in Calculation party of the Website. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Among the types of Data that this Website collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, Personal Data and company name.
When you visit our Website we may ask you for information about yourself, including your name, address, email address and other information (Personal Data). We use this information to provide you with information you request or to reply to your queries. We and our third party service providers, including analytics and third party content providers, may automatically collect certain information from you whenever you access or interact with the Service. This information may include, among other information, the browser and operating system you are using, the URL or advertisement that referred you to the Website, the search terms you entered into a search engine that led you to the Website, areas within the Website that you visited, and other information commonly shared when browsers communicate with websites. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, and site functionality. The information we collect also includes the Internet Protocol ("IP") address or other unique device identifier ("Device Identifier") for any device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) used to access the Service. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned or connected to the device you use to access the Website, and our servers identify your device by its Device Identifier. Some mobile service providers may also provide us or our third party service providers with information regarding the physical location of the device used to access the Website. We use the information for statistical reporting and do not link it to any named individuals.
The technology used to collect information automatically from Users may include the following:
Cookies: Like many websites, we and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use both persistent cookies that remain on your computer or similar device (such as to save your registration ID and login password for future logins to the Service and to track your compliance with any InDelivery Sp. z o.o. applicable policies) and session ID cookies, which expire at the end of your browser session (for example, to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Users interact with the Website and to monitor aggregate usage by InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Users and web traffic routing on the Website). You may be able to instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Website. Certain web browsers and certain browser add-ons such as Adobe Flash may provide additional data storage mechanisms that are used in a manner similar to cookies, and some of the content included on our Website may make use of this type of storage.
Web Beacons: We and our marketing partners, affiliates, analytics, and service providers may also employ software technology known as "web beacons" or "tracking tags" to help us keep track of what content on our Website is effective and to serve relevant advertising to you. Web beacons are small graphics with a unique identifier that may be invisible to you, and which are used to track the online activity of Internet users. Web beacons are embedded in the web pages you review or email messages you receive. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our Website, to monitor how InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Users navigate the Website, to count how many e-mails that were sent were actually opened, or to count how many particular text information units were submitted.
Embedded Scripts: An Embedded Script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your computer or other device and is deactivated or deleted when you disconnect from the Website. In addition, we may use a variety of other technologies that collect similar information for security and fraud detection purposes and we may use third parties to perform these services on our behalf.
InDelivery Sp. z o.o. will not intentionally collect any information about visitors to this Website who are under eighteen years of age. If InDelivery Sp. z o.o. becomes aware that a child has provided any information this will immediately be deleted from InDelivery Sp. z o.o. records.
We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics and Contacting the User.We use information we collect:
- to provide and improve the Website, and address your inquiries, process your registration, verify the information you provide is valid and for compliance and internal business purposes;
- to contact you with administrative communications and InDelivery Sp. z o.o. newsletters, marketing or promotional materials (on behalf of InDelivery Sp. z o.o. or third parties) and other information that may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please use "unsubscribe" option in letter you receive or contact us by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- to tailor content we display to you and offers we may present to you, both on the Website and elsewhere online;
- to enable us to provide you with access to the Website and to use the services and to enable you to download information and materials from the Website, the registration form, to contact you with our newsletter and other email updates;
- to make you aware of other products or services offered by us from time to time;
- to produce reports, statistics and analysis of the types of people who access the Website;
- to contact you for your views on the Website and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the Website;
- to administer, support, improve and develop the Website.
We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, address details and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times.
We do not store your credit card details.
b) How do we process DataMethods of processing
The Data Controller processes the Data in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Data Controller at any time.Place
The Data is processed at the Data Controller's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved with the processing are located. For further information, please contact the Data Controller.Retention time
The Data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by the User, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and the User can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.c) Who do we share your Data with?
InDelivery Sp. z o.o. may share your personal information in the following ways: From time to time your Data may be transferred to third party agents, representatives or suppliers of InDelivery Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of system maintenance and support. InDelivery Sp. z o.o. may also be required to disclose your Data to: (i) respond to duly authorized information requests from the police and governmental authorities; (ii) comply with any law, regulation, subpoena or court order; (iii) help prevent fraud or to enforce or protect the rights and properties of InDelivery Sp. z o.o. or its subsidiaries; or (iv) protect the personal safety of InDelivery Sp. z o.o. employees, third party agents or members of the public.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, InDelivery Sp. z o.o. decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of your Data to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is InDelivery Sp. z o.o. practice to seek appropriate protection for Data in these types of transactions. We do not share, rent or trade your information with third parties for marketing or promotional purposes.
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website, to provide the services on our behalf, to perform service-related services (e.g., without limitation, maintenance services, database management, web analytics and online advertising, payment processing, fraud detection and improvement of InDelivery Sp. z o.o.’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our Website and/or services are used. These third parties may have access to Data in order to perform these tasks on our behalf.
Legal and Investigative Purposes: InDelivery Sp. z o.o. will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation, in connection with reporting earnings. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), at the request of governmental authorities or other third parties conducting an investigation, to protect the property and rights of InDelivery Sp. z o.o. or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, fraudulent, unethical or legally actionable activity. We may also use Device Identifiers to identify InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties at our discretion.
Internal and Business Transfers: We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Data, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
InDelivery Sp. z o.o. works with (or may in the future work with) network advertisers, ad agencies, analytics service providers and other vendors: to provide us with information regarding traffic on the Website, including pages viewed and the actions taken when visiting the Website; to serve our advertisements on other web sites, within mobile apps and elsewhere online; and to provide us with information regarding the use of the Service and the effectiveness of our advertisements. Our service providers may collect certain information about your visits to and activity on the Website as well as other web sites or services, they may set and access their own tracking technologies on your device (including cookies and web beacons), and may use that information to show you targeted advertisements.d) Accuracy of your information and your rights
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information, and you must update any changes through your online account if any. If you request to access all personal information you’ve submitted by mailing us to email@example.com, we will respond to your request to access within the shortest period of time. If your account is deactivated or you ask to close your account, you will no longer be able to use the Website. If you would like us to delete your account in our system, you can do so by email, that should be addressed to the firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request; however, certain information will actively persist on the Website even if you close your account. For example, your Personal Data may remain in our archives and information you update or delete, or information within a closed account, may persist internally or for our administrative purposes. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete information from our databases. In addition, we typically will not remove information you posted publicly through or on the Website. Bear in mind that neither you nor InDelivery Sp. z o.o. can delete all copies of information that has been previously shared with others on the Website.
InDelivery Sp. z o.o. strives to keep your personal information accurately recorded. You have the right to obtain a copy of the information we hold about you and/or to ask us not to process your information (or not to pass your information to third parties). If you would like copies of your information, or if you would like us to correct any factual inaccuracies in that information, or if you would like that information blocked or deleted from our records, then please e-mail us at email@example.com. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
We send billing information, product information, service updates and regular customer newsletters to registered users via email.
Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how the user can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will promptly remove any user upon request.e) How do we keep your personal information secure?
InDelivery Sp. z o.o. takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure the information it collects and stores about InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Users. All access to the Website is encrypted using HTTP strict transport security to add an additional layer of protection for our InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Users. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Thus, while we strive to protect your personal data, InDelivery Sp. z o.o. cannot ensure and does not warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
InDelivery Sp. z o.o. takes reasonable technical and organizational security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unlawful disclose of information you provide to us. Any third party, agent or representative of InDelivery Sp. z o.o. who requires access to your information is also required to implement reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your information.f) Where do we transfer your information to?
Any third party, agent or representative of InDelivery Sp. z o.o. who imports personal information in the course of providing services to InDelivery Sp. z o.o. is required to keep that information confidential and comply with national data protection laws or, where applicable, to be bound by appropriate contractual obligations that protect your personal information.
'Cookies' are small data files that are sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your device's hard drive. References in these conditions of use to ‘cookies’ also include other means of automatically accessing or storing information on your device.
We may use web beacons, which are transparent image files on web pages and are used to monitor your journey around InDelivery Sp. z o.o. Website.
|Cookie / technology||Google Analytics|
|_ga||Persistent cookie: 2 years from set/update|
|_gat||Persistent cookie: 10 minutes from set/update|
|_gid||Persistent cookie: 24 hours from set/update|
|_cfduid||Persistent cookie: 1 year from set/update|
This Website includes links to external Websites which are subject to their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We are not responsible for the content of these external Websites and we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the terms and conditions of such sites before you submit any information about yourself. These links are provided solely for convenience to you. No endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied and accordingly InDelivery Sp. z o.o. cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of, or otherwise in relation to, any content or the security of any activity carried out on such other Websites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such linked Websites. Your use of such Websites is at your sole risk.
- This Website is provided to you free of charge, without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. The information contained in this Website is intended for general information purposes only.
- Except as expressly provided for on this Website, InDelivery Sp. z o.o. is not responsible for the content or use of any web pages or any messages sent or received by you.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the transportation products and services mentioned in these web pages are subject to InDelivery Sp. z o.o.’s Terms and Conditions of carriage. Since these may vary depending on location of the country of origin of the shipment, please contact the nearest InDelivery Sp. z o.o. service center to obtain a copy of the local terms and conditions. Not all of InDelivery Sp. z o.o.’s products and services may be available in every country.
- InDelivery Sp. z o.o. reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this Website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- You hereby agree to indemnify InDelivery Sp. z o.o. against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded against InDelivery Sp. z o.o. as a result of your misuse of this Website or your breach of these conditions of use.
- INDELIVERY SP. Z O.O. PUBLISHES THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE WEBSITE (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW). EXCEPT IN THE CASE OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR FRAUD, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INDELIVERY SP. Z O.O. SHALL BE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS OF PROFITS), CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL THAT MAY RESULT FROM ACCESS OR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, HOWSOEVER ARISING. YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
- If any part of these conditions of use is found to be unenforceable as a matter of law, all other parts of these conditions of use shall not be affected.
- These conditions of use govern our relationship with you and represent our entire agreement with you.
- The conditions of use and the content of this Website are governed by English law whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
© INDELIVERY SP. Z O.O. (Company VAT ID PL 8212647041)
ul. Sokolowska 34 SIEDLCE 08-110 POLAND
Please send legal notices to email@example.com